Monday, September 17, 2012

9/16- Blank.

Today.. I don't know about today.
I don't really..

It's hard to explain, but I don't.

What "don't" I?
I'm not quite sure.

Today was.. Another day.
Wake up, do some reading for school, eat, listen to music, write a paper, study...
It's a normal day for me.

I didn't talk to many people today.
I didn't feel like it. I wasn't in the best mood. I wasn't necessarily in that bad of a mood, just not talkative.

I kept to myself today.
Didn't exactly feel comfortable talking to anyone.
The end of the day was alright though.

Sometime this week, I'm hanging out with Jessi.
No idea when, but sometime. I'm very excited.
I swear, I'm going into withdrawal from not being around her enough.

So my dad and I watched a movie on Netflix. It's called Bad Ass, with Danny Trejo.
See, it's like the movie Battleship.
You don't watch it for a good movie.

You know why you watched Battleship?
Because you wanted to see "BATTLESHIP by HASBRO! THE BOARD GAME, THE MOVIE!"
You didn't want a plot.
You wanted to see a board game turned into a goddamn Military Fleet vs. Random Aliens movie.
That movie amuses me.

Similarly, you don't watch Bad Ass for a plot.
You watch it to see Danny Trejo playing a senior citizen wearing a fanny pack and kicking ass.

I think that fanny pack just screams "Come at me bro!"

Plots are for the weak.
You watch this for the action. Kind of like The Expendables.
The entire movie is just Trejo kicking ass as an old man.

It's pretty sick. It was so terrible, but it was awesome.
He holds a guy's hand in a garbage disposal for about 3 or 4 minutes.
My dad and I both flinched and gave that "Ewwwwwww" face.

Okay, nerd time.
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
It's on my PSP.
I'm getting back into it, if judged by the fact that I've cranked out maybe 15 hours in the last 2 days.
It's not for everyone. It's a little heavy on the farming aspect, but I still enjoy it.

I mean, there are quests to kill one monster that take like 30 minutes.
What always happens to me is something like this..

"Oh good! I only need 2 more Plesioth Scales to make a new bow! I'll go farm the Plesioth mission."


"FINALLY. I killed the boss, didn't die, and managed to save some of my poisonous bow coatings! It took about 30 minutes because it kept swimming out of the zone into another one that's a good 5 minute walk away, but I caught up to it and killed it, even after I got poisoned, paralyzed, knocked out, and frozen by all the other creatures in the map. Time to carve it and see the loot I get!"

" +1 Plesioth Scale"



This always happens to me. I mean, always.


But I'm actually pretty patient when it comes to video games.
Especially this one.

I mean, this game pisses me off a lot.
But I love it.
I get into shouting matches with my PSP.

It doesn't really help that I took the Bow / Bowgun route for weaponry, considering at low levels, it takes forever to kill bosses. And upgrading the bows is a pain because the materials are hard to get because you're using a bow.

But I really enjoy it, and I'm getting much better at the game in general.
I can't wait until I start totally wrecking monsters. Like a boss.

Well, I think that's it for now.
I'm going to play Street Fighter to relax, then get some sleep.

Goodbye in another language!

-Nolan

No comments: