Thursday, September 27, 2012

9/27- Today was actually quite good.

Today was good, based on my last week.

Actually, today was really good.
Specifically, the evening // end of the day.

Class was... Alright I guess. I mean, it was class.

Nothing new really happened.
Same every day stuff.

Well, I came home and.. Played some games, watched some Netflix, played the drums for a while.

Around 7 or 8, Aaron came over!
Which is really good.

Easily one of my best friends.
However, maybe 30 or 40 minutes after he came over, I was called away on business!

Well, business being one of my friends needed a hug.
So, I went and picked her up! We drove around for a bit, and had a good old-fashion venting session!
Both of us talked about a lot of.. Issues, problems, stress situations.. Etc. It was really good!
I definitely needed the chance to.. Sit and cry and complain about a lot of stuff.

We ended up driving around town, looking at cars, talking about video games, internet memes and such..
It was awesome.

Then we drove up to the reservoir.
We took a "midnight hike" (at 9 in the evening), walking around the fields, tripping over rocks, sitting on prickly bushes, and accidentally touching some cactus.

Needless to say.. Tonight was a great night.

I really missed hanging out with my friend, so I'm glad we got the chance to wander around and act completely stupid and random.

And now, Aaron and I are watching some Sherlock!
Hanging out with two of my best friends in one night, then ending it watching some Sherlock with one of them, playing video games.

I feel.. Pretty good. Granted, there are little bits in my head that are.. Upsetting, but I'm focusing on all the good things that have happened today.
So hopefully I'll fall asleep happy for the first time in a couple weeks.

Good night world!

-Nolan

Also, Aaron and I were laughing at this for a good 15 minutes.
The longer you watch it, the funnier it gets.

At least, that's what happened with us.


No comments: