Monday, September 3, 2012

9/2- Labor Day!

Yes, it's labor day.

Uh...

Yup.
I'm playing video games and watching stuff on Netflix.
That's... Basically my day.

Happy Labor Dabor.

Woo.

-Nolan

P.S.

It's interesting.. I know that music can pull out emotions in me, very easily.
Most often, it's depressing music that brings back memories I'd rather keep out.
But I've actually come across some songs that have made me abnormally happy.
I'll list them sometime, but not right now.

But anyway.
Tonight, I was going through my playlist on Youtube just labeled "Music".
I've been adding stuff on there for months, so I actually sat down and listened to a bunch of the older ones on there. A couple of them.. Made me cry. Not in a happy way, sadly.

BUT.
This song, this song right here.


It made me smile and cry at the same time.
I think that if you've been keeping up with my blog for any amount of time, you can easily tell that I don't have the highest self-esteem in the world.

But.. I really don't know. This song made me feel good about myself. It really did.
I've been listening to it non-stop actually.
I love it.

So.. That's my day now.
I got some Jones Soda around midnight, because I wanted to treat myself to my own little one-man party.

Yup!

Good night.

No comments: