Tuesday, September 25, 2012

9/24- Friendship! Learning about myself and my feelings, through SONG!

Well, the title says it all.
If you know what Aaron and I are watching right now, props to you!

We're watching Sonic Underground.
It's disturbingly..... Yeah.

It's a special show.
Look it up if you so desire.

Today was... Eh.
Took my first Intro to Prehistory test today. It wasn't too bad.
About as bad as I thought it was going to be.

My moods have been... Not so good.

So I had Aaron over for the night! We're having fun. He's playing Fable III and I'm playing some League with Caleb.

The longer I keep myself busy, the more I distract myself, the longer I can go without having a panic attack.
Which.. Is always nice. Not having those.
I'm keeping myself busy 24/7, with anything I can think of.

Reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, playing music, talking with friends, trying to find people to hang out with.

I'm working at this.
But no matter how hard I work, it'll always be hardest right before I fall asleep.
That's when I have nothing to focus on, and all my pent-up thoughts rush back at once.
That's why I'm keeping myself busy until the last possible moment before I fall asleep.
It's going alright.

Well, I'm going to go play some more League with Caleb, and watch stuff on Netflix with Aaron.

Nighty.

-Nolan

No comments: