Saturday, September 29, 2012

9/29- Space Nazis!

I don't think I have ever craved some company more than I did tonight.

I was up until 4 this morning.. Crying.
Non-stop.
Just.. Sobbing. Panic attacks. Hyperventilating.

I was up late.. It was horrible. Luckily, I was talking with one of my friends.
She just.. Sat and talked to me. Helped calm me down.

Even then, it..
Yeah. It was a horrible night.
A lot of things happened that day, and they all just made it worse overnight.

But I eventually fell asleep, so.. Yay.

Woke up depressed.
I've been depressed for a majority of today.
However, Ben, Aaron, and Geoff all came over!

Which.. I needed this. So badly.
I haven't had many reasons to smile this week.
And it's been a terrible week. So the fact that I was able to laugh, smile, and have a good time tonight?
It was perfect.

I mean, I still.. Have things that are on my mind. And there is.. Well, I can feel all those depressing things just sitting there. It's almost like a cloud hanging over my head.

But I have all night, and I'm going to try and make the best of it.
Tomorrow, and the rest of the week.. Will be bad.

But I have tonight to at least try and cheer up.
So I'm going to have happy thoughts, and find stuff to do.

Gonna try to smile (:

-Nolan

No comments: