Saturday, September 8, 2012

9/7- Eh.

I don't know about today.
It.. I really don't know.

It wasn't bad. Nothing went wrong, but... It just feels like nothing went right.

I had class, which was alright. I tripped over my longboard maybe 3 times today, which pissed me off.
I was driving out of the parking garage when someone drove around the corner, in the center of the road.
It pisses me off when people do that. There's a reason for a dividing line in a parking garage.

I came home, sat around, watched some Big Bang Theory, my computer crashed.
Spent time making a character on Soul Calibur V, 360 locked up and I lost an hour of work or so.

Tried playing some League, my internet gave out in two out of the three matches I tried.

It's not been a good day.
I worked out, finally.

It made me feel a little better. Well, physically better.

This week, I didn't play that many video games. I was sitting with Jessi last night, and she commented, "Your face cleared up! And you're losing weight!"
She's the one who recommended I should play less games and work out.
I'm not noticing any difference, but she is. And if she notices a difference, it makes me feel better.

I still can't tell. I mean, I'm too critical of my own body to ever notice any kind of improvement.
But.. Well, hearing it from her makes me.. Feel attractive. Something I don't usually feel.
I miss her.

-----

Little bit of Nerd Time here.
As of late, I've noticed a big change in how I play fighting games.
I'm starting to.. It's hard to explain. I'm just starting to really get a deeper understanding of the games.
I mean, in every game I'm playing, I'm making my own combos, which is a big deal to me. As long as I've played fighting games, I've spent long amounts of time memorizing combos.
But.. I'm making my own. I mean, I'm going into a training mode, and spending an hour or so developing my own combos.

Alright, that's enough nerd time. I'm not in the mood to take a long time and explain stuff.

-----

I.. I don't know.
I really don't know how I'm feeling, but I know it's not good.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pissed off or anything.
Just.. Not in a great mood.

I'm feeling a bit of everything. I mean, everything.
I'd list it off, but it would take too long.

I'm going to watch some Big Bang Theory, play some games, listen to music, and go sleep.
Maybe that'll help.

Talk to you all later,

-Nolan

No comments: