Saturday, October 13, 2012

10/12- I've got a lovely bunch of... Sunny D.

Alright, that's a bit of an exaggeration.
I have 1.. Gallon? Liter? Of Sunny D.
Not sure.

I'm only drinking a small glass right now. Gotta ration that stuff.

Today was actually pretty good.
Class was... Not good. I didn't enjoy it. At all.
Kind of sucked.

After class, I went home and hung around.. Being lazy.
Then my dad and I went to see Looper! It was really good.
For a time-traveling movie, it was easy to follow. Which.. Was kind of cool.
I mean, I enjoy a movie that's a complete mind f*ck.

Like Inception.
It was actually not as confusing as I thought it was going to be, but it was still cool.

Anyway.
I liked Looper! It was sufficiently action-y.

Afterwards, I went home and sat around.
I definitely needed some company. Didn't want to sit around alone.
So I went and got coffee with Christine around.. 11? 12?
I'm not sure.
But anyway.

We went and got coffee, then we hung out with Caleb too!
We all went and had a good venting session.
Then went to Wal-Mart and tried on silly hats and such.
I got Sunny D!
Yum.

Uhh.. That's it I think.
My mood has been all.. *Jack Sparrow hand motions*
If you know what I mean by that, well done.

If not.. Well you're just not cool like that!
So there.

Overall, today was.. Eh.
Stage 1: Bad
Stage 2: Okay
Stage 3: Good
Stage 3.5: Horrible
Stage 4: Good!

So that's a semi-positive score!
I'm going to stay happy the rest of the night. That's my goal.

Watching Eddie Izzard, having some chocolate, gonna play some Street Fighter so I can kind of unwind..
Yes.
Should be okay.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: