Saturday, October 27, 2012

10/26- Fatal Frame!

Today, has been quite fantastic.

Class was alright, nothing exciting.

Ian came over around 7 or 8-ish, which was good.
He's still over!
So is Ben.

Basically, Ian and I were playing League of Legends for a long time.
The cool thing was, we were playing, and noticed one of the players had the prefix "Riot" to his character name.
The producer of the game is Riot Games, so... We noticed that we were playing with a Riot employee!
He was really, really cool, and his team was really fun to play with too.

It was fun, and we played a few games with them.
One of the funny things was, we started playing a game, and I chose to "jungle".
When you start, it's very item-dependent.
See, I started the game with the wrong item. So I felt very guilty and stupid!
The entire game, Ian and I made funny jokes to appease the Riot gods.

I commented that I felt stupid for buying the wrong item, and he said, "Oh, it's fine, this is just a live stream."

Without knowing, Ian and I had joined the team of 3 Riot employees, played games with them, and were featured on a live stream online!

And now, Ben and I are watching Ian play Fatal Frame 2!
We're curled up on the couch under a blanket, avoiding looking at the screen, and making jokes to nervously keep laughing.

Dear god it's terrifying.

We're all quite disturbed.

So after this, we're going to watch something absolutely hysterical so we don't cry ourselves to sleep.

Well, I'm off to be terrified and try not to cry.
And curl up next to Ben and cry terrified tears.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: