Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/15- Terrible morning, good night!

Well, today had it's ups and downs.
It was most definitely crazy.

The morning was absolutely.. Terrible.
Atrocious. Horrible!

It wasn't good. In case you couldn't tell.

However, the day got better as it went on.
I went and got lunch with Caleb, which was awesome.
I went and took a midterm, that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I got home and basically sat around for a bit.
Ian came over around 8 or 9ish, and we played some video games and such!
It was really fun.

Then, Lizzi gave me a call and invited Ian and I to go hang out with her and Sara!
It was really fun!
We went around town and just had some fun, making inappropriate jokes and laughing at things that not many people would find funny.

Then we headed over to Algier's and smoked some hookah!
Aaron came by and picked up Ian, and they hung out for a bit while I was smoking with Lizzi and Sara.
I loved it! I haven't been to a hookah bar in forever.
I almost learned how to blow smoke rings.. Almost.
We just sat and talked and made.. Interesting jokes that, again, not many people would find funny.
We also met this really sweet gay guy named Josh! He was so sweet and we talked for a bit, which was nice.

Then Ian and Aaron and I all went to my place to spend the night playing video games and watching Tremors!
Terrible movie.

There were lots and lots of laughs.
I definitely needed this kind of relaxation.

Hopefully, Lizzi Sara and I might go smoke hookah again sometime soon.
Sadly, Ian is going back to Mines tomorrow, so we won't be able to hang out together until Thanksgiving.
But Aaron will still be here!

Hmm.
I think that's really it.

I had a good day overall.

Adios!

-Nolan

No comments: