Thursday, October 25, 2012

10/25- Sleep.. Wasn't very nice.

Let's see... Today wasn't good, wasn't bad.
The evening was very bad though.

After class, I came home and sat around, watched some Netflix, did some reading, played some video games.

I stopped and looked at the time, then guessed when I was going to sleep tonight.
I.. Got very upset. Because I didn't have anywhere to go, I didn't have anything to do.

So I took a nap.
Which didn't go over well.
I had really, really bad dreams, and woke up crying.

It was actually really interesting to me.
I had the chance to try and analyze my own dreams.
I mean, I'm taking it with a grain of salt, so I'm not trying to really really analyze everything about it.
But it was really interesting! I kind of caught on to the imagery and metaphors my own mind was using.

But, it did suck.
Waking up crying. Having nightmares.
Not fun.

So I drove out to King Sooper's to get some chocolate to help feel better, which I did. And it helped.

I settled down and basically.. Kept doing what I would have normally.
I just have to realize that I won't be able to hang out with people every single night, and it's okay for me to.. Be lazy, as long as it doesn't hurt me.

Yeah..
I'm feeling alright now.
Not good, not bad.

On the upside, I beat the final boss in Dark Souls for the 2nd time.
So I'm on NG++ now.
Third playthrough.
Yay!

I'm seeking advice on Reddit for the weapons and other things that I need to know about.

Uhhhhh....
I guess that's it.

Tomorrow, people are spending the night! Yay!

-Nolan

No comments: