Thursday, October 4, 2012

10/3- So. Much. Swearing.

Today was just like every other day.
Nothing really.. New happened.

Woke up, went to class. Spent 99c at Taco Bell with Caleb, got some food.
Played some Monster Hunter in between classes..

Went to class.
Came home, sat around.
Did some reading for my Literature class.

Game of the day is.. Surprise, Dark Souls!
God.. I love and hate this game.

Honestly, I get more frustrated with Monster Hunter than Dark Souls.
Monster Hunter, when you die, it takes another 15 minutes to get back to doing what you were doing.
Dark Souls, the game is BASED around dying.
So it's a little more streamlined, and things happen faster.

Except for this stupid Sen's Fortress level I was stuck on.
So many swears were used at this stupid level.
In the 15ish hours I have played, I haven't missed a single special weapon.
Except.. I missed the first one today. Sigh.

However... Some video games have things like "New Game Plus".
When you beat the game, the enemies scale up and you can do the game again, with the same items you beat the game with.

Well, Dark Souls kind of... Dominated that trend.
It has "New Game + + + + + + + "

Essentially, you can play the game 8 times in a row, and still make it a challenge.
So I'll probably be on this game for a long time.
I'm getting better at it!

Let's see.. That was actually my day.
Aaron came over around 9.
He keeps me company a lot.
He really is one of my closest friends.

He passed out around midnight.

But it's still fun having a friend over for the night.

Recently, the male population have been pissing me off.
Some of my closest friends are.. Hurt by the men in their lives.
And I get so damn frustrated.

Granted, I'm not perfect.
At all.

Not even close.
Nope.

But.. I make an effort not to be a pain in the ass, and I try not to hurt people.

I... It just frustrates me.
It's not fair to anyone, that anyone should be so hurtful.

I know, "life isn't fair".
I know that.

It doesn't mean I have to like it.

I love my friends.
I just wish I could help them more.

-Nolan

No comments: