Friday, October 19, 2012

10/18- Today, I have decided not to think!


Yup.
This is my entire day!
I don't feel like thinking..
Tired.
Lazy.

Not bad, which is good!
I woke up, and.. I don't remember.
I went to class, obviously.
My stomach was upset all day.. It sucked.
Let's see... Went to class, came home..
Jessi and I went for a short drive.

Came home again..
Aaron came over!
Well, he came over around 9 or so.
We played some games, annnnnnnd.. He passed out around 10:30 or 11-ish.
Still knocked out.
He looks so innocent when he's asleep.

Hmmm.
I've looked at my emotional life recently, and I've figured out how I deal with things!
Yes, I'm going to compare it to a video game, because that's the easiest way I can describe it.
I fight my problems like I play Monster Hunter..
If the problem is easy enough to take on, I can charge and BEAT IT INTO SUBMISSION.

But if the emotional stress is too high.. I basically just take it on little bits at a time.
If it gets too stressful, I just distract myself and back off for a bit.
When I feel strong enough, I take it on again.
It may take me a long time to get over some of my problems, but I do eventually get over them.
I do eventually make it.

It's just rough.
This is why I constantly have to be doing something.
I need to be listening to music, talking to friends, playing video games, reading, writing stories, or sleeping.
I don't ever let myself just.. Stop.
I've been told that it's almost stupid how much I play video games.
I know that I play them more than almost anyone I know.
Yes, I enjoy them, yes, they're fun, blah blah blah.
But if I were to be honest with myself, I play them because I can't bear to be left alone with my own thoughts.

So there's my little comment..
That's why I game so much, why I listen to so much music, and why I hate being left alone.

Yay!
I talked about me!

Uhh... I only have one class tomorrow, and it's at 12.
I'm so excited.
I get to go home extra-early.
This week was.. Rough.

Hm.
I seem to be saying that every week.
Every week just seems to get worse and worse, except for small bits that are fun.

Well hey, I'm still alive!
More or less.

It's the last maybe.. 3 or 4 hours I'm awake that are the weirdest.
Not always bad, not always good.
But the thing is, I absolutely hate going to sleep.
Because it's the only time of the day when my mind is completely inactive.
Well, not physically.. You know what I mean.
It's the only time of day when I can't be actively doing something.
And on top of that, I don't want to dream.
My dreams seem to enjoy tackling and beating me into submission.

Well, I'm going back to watching Sgt. Frog, creeping on Aaron while he sleeps, and playing some League of Legends!
Then I'll play some Street Fighter to make me pass out.

Nighty night!

-Nolan

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Paul's 'stache disapproves of your internet history.

No comments: