Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blog Post! Woot Woot!

Hello!
I'm blogging outside today.
Because I got to class way early.

And it's beautiful outside.
So I'm writing this blog outside, in the shade, enjoying the warmth.
It's kind of nice.
I missed the warm weather.

Ahh yes.
It's warm.
Summer is on it's way!

Originally I thought.... Well, I planned on making this summer the best summer ever.
Now, I'm not so sure.
However, I'm gonna try to make it a good summer.
Lots of friends, longboarding, video games and parties : )

At least, that's what I'm hoping for.
The next month...
Ugh.

April is going to be extremely rough.
It's going to be emotionally stressful, draining, and rough.
It's going to give me.. Lots of mental issues, and I'll probably be upset 99% of the time.
But once I make it through April, I'm hoping I'll feel better.
Sigh.

It's going to hurt.
So much.
But.. It's one month, one day in particular.
I'm going to try and surround myself with friends, and maybe go party with a friend or two on that day.
Oh well.

I'll make it through one way or another.
So cheers!
Here's hoping we can make it through the last weeks before summer.
Geez.. I'm already almost done with my freshman year of college.
WOW.

I'm almost done with my freshman year.
Ugh. That's scary.
And stressful.
But hey! I'm alive! That's always a good thing, right??
So... Yay Nolan!
Yeah.

Hmm what's on my mind today.
People judging, actually.
It really pisses me off.

Today, I saw this cute gay couple holding hands and walking a husky puppy!!
It was unbelievably cute.
It made me smile. Someone called them fags as he walked by and I told him to shut the hell up.
He glared at me, but kept on walking. The couple smiled at me and thanked me : )
I felt very good about myself.
I feel stupid and selfish for saying that, but.... I don't know. I felt like I made someone's day. That doesn't happen often, so when it does, it makes me happy.

Judgmental people piss me off beyond belief. Maybe it's because I've been judged so much that it bothers me when I see someone else going through the same thing. Getting shit from people they don't know because they just don't like the way they look or act?
Seems awfully self-righteous and selfish to believe that you have the right to decide what other people are worth just because you think you're better than them.

Meh.
Stupid people are stupid.

--------------------

Hmmm what else am I thinking about...
Ahh yesterday, I realized I'm more girly than I realized (which isn't a bad thing at all).
I've been re-watching The Office starting with the very first episode.
I watched the episode where Jim proposes to Pam.. I cried.
It was just... SO CUTE.
It makes me excited for the day I propose to my girl : )
Haha. I want to do something cute and silly, something she'll remember for the rest of her life.
Sigh.
I want to be a cute boyfriend some day.
Ah well.
I suppose it'll happen when it happens.

Know what else bothers me?
Sexists.

They piss me off.
Seriously! No gender is "better" than the other,
We're both a pain in the ass.
Both of us have our quirks, good and bad.
But, we're also very stupid.
All of us.
We're stupid in our own special ways : )

I have a feeling I could write a huge blog on sexism.. But I'm not in the mood right now!
So I will some other time.

But read this post I wrote.. It's one of my most viewed posts, and I think it has a good message for guys. Girls, you should read it too : )
I'm only actually proud of a few posts, and that's one of them!
I hope you guys like it.
If you do, share it or something. I think it's something people need to read, something people need to hear and absorb.

So yeah!
Read it please.
If you have time. Or just wait and read it another time!

Okay, that's enough self-promoting.
Time for something else.

Hmmm. I have nothing to say right now, while I'm in my abnormal psychology class.
Soooo.. I will blog later.


--------------------

Well, it's 12 am.
And I am blogging.

I was going to write "surprise" with a bunch of 'I's.
But it's started bugging me when I put way too many of the same letters in a row.
Also, on an unrelated note, I've started.. Little superstitions.
I have to alternate feet each time I step on a crack.
If I step on a crack, my feet have to be in line with it.
I have to put the word 'break' in between groups of two web links on Skype.
I do things in groups of two.
They're little things... I guess I just picked them up in the past few months.
Talked to my therapist about it, and right now they're superstitions.. But if I hold myself to those constantly, they could turn into compulsions, which could add more stress to my life. Which might suck. So theoretically, I need to change them up enough so that I don't get.. Over-religious about keeping them.

Hmph.
What else has happened today..
Nothing. Pretty boring day.

Not too emotional!
Just not a fantastic day.

The ending is a little... Eh.
Oh well.

So good night everybody!
Have a good day : )

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Best Mistake by Amber Pacific
  2. Worst to December by Sugarcult
  3. We Are The Reasons by We Came as Romans
  4. The Blue Stare by New Found Glory
  5. Tonight I'll Take What I Can Get by Dashboard Confessional
*NOTE*
I'm getting rid of the "Lyric of the Day" thing. 
Kinda boring.
So yeah.
No more lyrics! 

Video Game of the Day

Fable III !


Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day






I FIGURED OUT THAT GIFS WORK ON MY BLOG!
SUCCESS!

No comments: