Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hmmm. Another blog post? Yup. Shocking, eh?

Let's see!

What do I talk about..
Honestly, I have no really exciting things to talk about.
I'm actually blogging so early because I have nothing else to do!
I tried out Talon on League a few times today.

I got the hang of jungling, and I figured out how to play him.. But my internet was constantly freaking out..
So I lost the games or disconnected because the internet was kicking me.
It sucked.

Let's see.
I took a short nap today.

I was depressed all morning, but I eventually picked myself up, at least for a while.
I'm not miserable, and I've been talking with friends, so I'm kind of happy-ish?
I guess?

I'm not sure.
Tomorrow I have class...

Ugh.
Oh god.. I have maybe... 6ish weeks until summer.
WHAAAAAAAT.

This is madness.
Summer is going to.. Be emotionally rough for me.
At least for a little while.

I think I'll get the hang of it though.

Hopefully.

I plan on making this summer a good one.

Hopefully.

Uhh...
Yeah. That's it!

I'm going to go.. Do random stuff. Video games, text, Netflix...
Yeah.

Good night!

Who was your first celebrity crush?

Sleep well!
-Nolan

No comments: