Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Legendary Survivor! Yayyy! Also, Minecraft.

Hmmm...

What to talk about..
Not much.

Today, I woke up and watched Ong Bak 2.
Sick movie, awesome action shots.

I love it.

Then....

Sat around, played video games all day, and laid back.
That's about it.
I'm lazy.

Haha.

Uh, I played Guild Wars a lot today!


I made that huge because down in the chat window, it says "Cryptic Darkness has achieved the title Legendary Survivor."

That's a decently difficult achievement to do!
I got it through farming.
I also got 2 stacks of clovers!
And a stack and a half of ale.

Good stuff.

Then..

Not much else happened.
I played some Minecraft!


There's a picture of the farm being harvested with water.


You can see the tower is now started.
Obviously, my entire house will be more than just cobblestone someday.
The cobblestone is just a placeholder until I get different materials!

So yeah.

That's my blog for the day....

Not much happened.

So..
Good night!

Thanks for reading (:

-Nolan
If you could have a title floating above your head for everyone to see, what would you choose?

Leave an answer in the comments (:

No comments: