Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blog! Eh.

9:43 am.
Not having a good day so far.
Woke up late, missed my first class, and I ate an entire bowl of cereal.
I'm kind of fat, and it's frustrating me. I need to get back to working out.
My mood has been swinging quite a bit already, and I've only been up for 45 minutes.
Today doesn't seem like it's going to be a good day.
I'm hoping I can get some people to hang out at my place tonight, maybe play some video games.
Sigh.
I've been living in the past for a couple days. It's not a good idea, but I can't really help it.
So today, I'm going to try and be happier. I just have to find something to focus on.
I'll work on that.
I have no blog ideas right now, so I'm going to stop blogging for now.
When I think of something, I'll come back and write.

--------------------

Blog!

I'm tired, and I'm going to sleep.
I'm at Caleb's house, and we played tons of video games and such.
It was a good night.

So good night!

Or good morning?
One of the two.

-Nolan

No comments: