Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Blog Titles Are Quite Exciting

Well... Mr. Blog.
Or Mrs.
Either one.

We meet again.

I guess I generally don't see a blank 'page' as intimidating.
But right now, I suppose I'm not.. Exactly fantastic.

But that's beside the point!
I told myself no complaining to the poor blog people.
Let's see...
What else has happened.

Today, I woke up around 8:45 or so then left Caleb's house and came home!
I love hanging out with Caleb and "the guys". It's really fun!
It gives me time to just sit back and play video games.
HAHA.

See, the joke is, I already play video games constantly.
Hanging out with them just gives me the chance to physically be around the people I'm playing with!
Which is kinda nice.
Hmmm what to talk about.

Today, all I really did was rest, watch The Office, play Dungeon Defenders, and play BlazBlue.
I ended up farming and powerleveling my Countess to level 70 today, which is awesome. full godly armor, fancy familiar that does a metric butt-ton of damage.
I also picked up the PSP version of BlazBlue!
Which is awesome!
I needed another fighting game. I have it on my 360, but it was 5 bucks for the PSP, and I can actually take that places.
Which is nice.
So I played a lot of that.

I've come to realize that, when it comes to fighting games, it's easier to start with Super Street Fighter IV, then move outwards. Things you've picked up from SSFIV basically carry into every other game.
So yeah. I've played a lot of Hakumen on BlazBlue. New favorite character.

I'm not really in the mood to blog.
I'm not feeling bad, not feeling great.
I'm more... Meh.
Bored.

I'm off to sleep.
Good night world!

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Irony Of Dying On Your Birthday by Senses Fail
  2. Do It Again by Smash Mouth
  3. What You Say by Sugarcult
  4. Sore Winner by There For Tomorrow
  5. Hindsight by Death Cab for Cutie
Video Game of the Day

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger


Youtube Video of the Day

I was in the mood : D


Picture(s) of the Day












No comments: