Thursday, April 26, 2012

I got stalked today!

Today... Today had it's ups and downs.
Down, I got threatened and tailgated through my neighborhood by a scary man in a truck.
Basically, there were two lanes, one was pretty full. This guy was next to me and floored it, determined to cut in between me and the other cars in front. So, I sped up by about 5 miles per hour. Because it was REALLY not smart for him to try and cut through about 2 car lengths into another lane. It was scary.
Then he decided it was smart to pull into the turn lane next to me, start swearing, yelling, and threatening me that he was going to kick my ass. I basically waited for him to stop yelling, then said "cool story bro!" Then looked ahead and ignored him.
So he tailgated me through my neighborhood. So I didn't really head home right away. He followed me for about 5 minutes. Then I went into a side street. He drove off, so I went home.
Needless to say, I haven't left the house since I got home.
It was a little scary to me. It's not that big of a deal, but I just didn't like it.
So that's the "down" part.

On the upside, I'm dating Jessica!
I'm officially in a relationship with her. Which is pretty cool.
That's really all that I have to say about that!
Long story short.

So... Yup.
That's my day!
So far I haven't gotten any shit from anyone, which is really nice.

So yeah!

I'm off to bed.
Just kidding. Back to Dungeon Defenders!

Bye bye!

-Nolan

No comments: