Thursday, April 5, 2012

I have a dream... Of very fast cars.

I spent a good 5 to 10 minutes trying to figure out a clever title for this blog.
I couldn't really think of anything.
Then, I spent another 10 minutes trying to find a way to open this blog that wasn't:

"Hmm."
"Let's see."
"I don't know what to say."
"What have I done today."
"Today was boring."

I started my post a different way! Hooray!
That's exciting to me.

Today has been boring so far though. Seriously.
I woke up a little early today. Why? I thought I had class at 11:00 today.
Which isn't the case. I have class at 2:00.
But I woke up at 9, had a bowl of cereal (too much food for when I wake up), got ready, and drove to campus. Parked in the parking garage, walked to class, sat down in class. I was on time.
I sat down in a chair and looked at the board. Massive equations.
Stood up.
"Lolnope."

Walked out of the room and was quite confused, until I realized that it was a Thursday.
I facepalmed. A painful one.
So I went home. Then dropped off my laptop, and went to work!
I decided to get 1 hour of work in before class so I only had to do 1 hour after class.
I could do more than 2 hours per day, but this week... I don't know. It's not going well, and I'm having trouble getting motivation to even get out of bed in the morning. Being outside in the heat, being made fun of.. Doesn't sound like a good time right now.
I've been so bipolar all week. It's getting really exhausting.
I'm not exaggerating either! I legitimately am having different.. Emotional episodes.
Ups and downs. A couple manic episodes. You know.. Crazy energy and intense happiness.
And then really depressed episodes.
I'm upset most of the time. Good news is, I'm not extremely depressed most of the time.
Which is good. I think.
I'm upset almost all the time though. Really upset. Ugh. It's getting old. I'm just..
I'm tired of feeling emotions. It's so tiring, depressing, confusing... It's.. Not fun right now.
I'm hoping I'll feel a little better later. I just have to work on trying to smile.

It's exhausting. It's getting frustrating as well. Not knowing how I'll be feeling in the next 15 minutes.
I really, really, really don't like it. It makes me feel like... My medication has almost stopped working.
I definitely am going to bring that up with my psychiatrist. Something I need to look at.

There's the little journal part of my day. Let's find out if I can think of something interesting to talk about.

-------------------

Hmph. I'm now officially jealous of a guy. Hasn't happened recently, but I am. That's a lie.
I'm jealous of lots of guys. For many many reasons.
But here's one I'm comfortable sharing!

Brandon Cyrus. This guy says the cutest things. Girls love him.
I'm exceptionally jealous that he's able to say those types of things! That girls love him. That they think he's sweet and cute.
I'm honestly jealous of him for that. I want to be that sweet guy that girls talk about.
I realize that sounds really really selfish and kind of stupid, but I really do! I want to be..
I want to be a cute guy that girls talk about. I really want to be looked at as a sweet guy.

Speaking of realistic wishes, I also want a Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster for Christmas. I'm assuming both will come true this year.

















Or a Bugatti Veyron.


















Yes. Those are definitely extremely logical and practical wishes. I expect them to come true.

Can you imagine having the money to buy cars like that?
Seriously. I would commit murder for that car. Look at it.
It's gorgeous. Add that to my bucket list. Drive a supercar. I'd shit my pants. But it'd be fun.
OH.

OH MAN. I remember my dream! I remember it!
Sort of! I was... I'm trying to remember. I was driving in a parking garage in the middle of nowhere.
Nowhere. Middle of the desert. I mean, there were long roads, but it was pretty empty.
Small towns dotting the landscape. Kinda looked like the Mojave desert.
But I was driving through the parking garage, and it was completely empty. But in a deserted corner, there was a diamond white Bugatti Veyron. Actually, it might have been a Lamborghini Reventon. Maybe a Pagani Zonda R. Or a Koenigsegg CCX. I don't remember. Simple explanation, it was a drop-dead gorgeous car.
And I got to drive it.
Oh man.
It was one of my happiest dreams. I mean that. I was so happy. I was able to drive it around for hours and hours. I remember the engine sounds perfectly. It was just...
It was amazing. It made me so happy.

I want a nice car. I really do. Standing on my corner, spinning my sign, I have plenty of time to daydream.
Most of that daydreaming is devoted to imagining going on a first date with a girl, borrowing my brother-in-law's supercharged mazda miata. Yes, it's not the most epic car in existence. But it's so much fun to be in.
I want to do something fun like that on a first date. Drive them in a cool car.
Sigh. I want to do that. I want to be an awesome first date! In a nice car. Even if it's not mine, I still want to drive them in it.

Not going to happen any time soon, but hey. I can dream, can't I?

I was playing Bad Company 2 today, and I got a +400 Marksman Headshot.
It means I got a 500 meter headshot.
With the default sniper rifle.
And a 6x scope.

I felt epic.

--------------------

Well, it's 12 in the morning.
My day hasn't been very exciting since I was in class.
It actually got worse!

I was upset for most of the evening.
But I guess just sitting down and.. Watching Dr. Who, playing video games, talking with friends, Skyping friends, messing around... Etc.
It all helped.

So I have the game Test Drive Unlimited 2.
It doesn't have perfect reviews for different reasons.
The people who want an arcade style racing game hate it because it's not arcade-y enough.
People who want a free-roaming car rpg game don't like it because it's weird to drive around.
People who want a racing simulator don't like it because it's not realistic enough.

However, I love it.
Why?
I like a little bit of each. Honestly?
I'm content to race to earn money, then buy a really nice car and drive it around.
It's realistic enough that interiors, gauges, and meters are different in each car.
And each car has different engine sounds, handling, etc.
I personally love it.
However, I kind of... cheated.
I may or may not have given myself $999,999,999.
I was tired of trying to earn money for cars!
Literally all I do is buy nice cars, drive them around, then maybe do some races.
I love it.

I'll probably post pictures of random driving around.. Stuff.

It's fun.
I've decided I'm going to start watching Top Gear. The British version, which is clearly superior.
I'm watching the more recent seasons because it will have cars that I've seen before haha.

So yeah..
My day wasn't too bad overall. Still a little upset, but I think I'm feeling okay.
So I'm off to sleep. Because I don't want to stay awake!
Good night!
See you all tomorrow!

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Warehouse by Dave Matthews Band
  2. American Eulogy by Green Day
  3. Slide by The Goo Goo Dolls
  4. Coney Island by Death Cab For Cutie
  5. Green Eyes by Coldplay
Video Game of the Day

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Youtube Video of the Day


Yes please.

Picture(s) of the Day







No comments: