Sunday, April 29, 2012

Still having good days!

Today was nice! I woke up, played some video games, made myself look pretty, then picked up Jess.
We went to Old Town today. It was fun! We walked around a bit. We got some drinks. She got a Snapple, and I got a Sobe. We talked about some interesting things today!

We were sitting on a bench, holding hands, drinking our drinks, and people watching.
You know how Sobe lids say something underneath?
I opened up mine and it said "Hey Boy! Hey Girl!"
It was so cute! It made us smile.
I'd take a picture of it, but I'm lazy.
I'll do it later.
Then we went back to my house and watched some random stuff. Just hung out around the house. It was nice.
We took a lot of webcam pictures today! They make me smile.

Then I went out to get coffee with Bethany! It was fun hanging out with her again. After we got coffee, we drove to my friend Alicia's house and said hello! It made her smile.
Then I got some Qdoba and headed home.

That's my day!
I'm glad I'm still having good days. At least for now.
I mean, I have moments where I'm depressed. But for the most part, it's all good!
So hopefully I can keep that up.

So yup.
Good night everyone!
Have a good day today.

-Nolan

No comments: