Thursday, April 12, 2012

Friends.. Friends everywhere!

Blog!
Excitement!

Hmm.
Today was boring.
I had my psychiatrist appointment this morning.
We decided to move up one of my medications by 50 mg.
I'm having more depressive episodes as of late, and hopefully it'll help a little bit. Or a lot.
Either one.
More depression isn't a very good thing, now is it?
Ah well.

I then took my abnormal psychology test. I think I did fairly well!
It was more information that I understand.
Various disorders and such. Personality disorders, eating disorders, sexual disorders, etc.
It was all things I could do. Basically small and simple diagnoses.
So I'm eagerly awaiting my grade.
I think I did well.

Then I came home, and took a break. Then my friend Brittany invited me to study!
So we spent a couple hours studying, and I think it really helped. We're going to study on Saturday and Sunday as well. I really think it'll help me get a good grade! We promised to pass our bio class with no less than a C.
So I'm happy about that.

I also played the drums a bit today. Something interesting happened.
I realized that I'm not very good at playing a drum solo. I mean, I can experiment with beats and rhythms on the fly, but it just didn't feel... Fluid. But it turns out, I can play a big band styled solo. I mean, it's not really what I play constantly, so I'm not used to it. But I'm going to learn. I need to. I need a new genre.

Tomorrow, I made plans with a friend to hang out with her and her friend. I'm looking forward to that.
Very much so. I'm quite excited! I'm glad I'll get to hang out with some new people. I need to do that more often. Hmph. Then next week, one of my friends is coming down from Washington to visit!!! That's exciting too! I haven't seen her in a year or so, so it'll be nice to hang out with her once again.

Then I basically came home and played video games and such.
I watched a few different animes. I'm trying to pick a new one to watch, and I think I found it!
It's called Initial D. It's about street racing. An older-ish one, but still good. I like it. So far, at least.
I tried watching Witchblade.

Tits. Tits everywhere! Almost as bad as Ivy from Soul Calibur. Seriously.

--------------------

Hmm I suppose that's it for now.
I'm going to get some sleep.
Not feeling too well.

See you all tomorrow ( :

-Nolan


--------------------


Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. For No One by KoRn
  2. Adam's Song by Blink-182
  3. Wait And Bleed by Slipknot
  4. Forgiven by Disturbed
  5. The Unthinking Majority by Serj Tankian 
Video Game of the Day

League of Legends

Youtube Video of the Day


Picture(s) of the Day






No comments: