Sunday, April 22, 2012

Great night for the second time in a row!

So I hung out with that girl again, and it was great ( :
For a couple hours we sat in the basement watching various comedians, and it was great.
We had lots of laughs, and we both were immature enough to laugh at the fart jokes! So I wasn't the only person who thought they were funny!

"When does a boy become a man? I'll tell you when a boy becomes a man. When he can hear the word 'Bangkok' and not laugh. That's right, NEVER. You will NEVER be a man!"

That's Steve Byrnes. I got her addicted to him, after only watching one stand-up!
We're watching him again whenever we hang out again.

Then after we watched some funny stuff, we went and hung out at her friend's house! It was awesome.
We went over because she sent us a text saying she had spaghetti! So we went over and had some delicious spaghetti! Then we listened to some music, looked at some photos of their trip to South Dakota, played Mortal Kombat, played Mario Party, and watched Big Bang Theory! I'd never seen it, and I loved it.
In one episode. So I got her addicted to Steve Byrnes, and she got me addicted to Big Bang Theory. Oh! We also watched Workaholics. That was funny too! But I think Big Bang Theory was better. At least out of those two episodes.

So yeah.
That was my night!
Pretty simple, but awesome nonetheless.
That's 2 great nights in a row! That's pretty good for me.
The first time I have a bad night, I'm 99% sure the title of the blog will be 'C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!'
Just watch.

So I also have been.... Playing Dungeon Defenders.....
A lot.
A very lot lot.
I decided to make my Barbarian a DPS character because.. Well, if I want to get trans armor for my Countess, I need to make bank. And the money is in Survival Nightmare Hardcore mode. And unless you're the builder, you need to be a DPS tank. And since I don't have the money to solo Nightmare Hardcore, I need to be DPS! So yeah...
Fact of the day.

I'm off to sleep again.
Oh! Also, we listened to Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga.. Chris Brown.. B.O.B... Lil Wayne... It was fun!
They were surprised I was able to (mostly) rap to Look At Me Now. Which.. Well, one of my closest friends got me into rap and such, so.. I'm glad they did. My musical scope isn't so small anymore.

I'm going to sleep!
Hah. that's a lie.
I my meds when I got home, so I'm actually going to stay up and play.. Guess what game?

....

....

....

....

Mario Party!

Nah.
Dungeon Defenders. All the way.

Good morning everybody!
Have a good day ( :

-Nolan

No comments: