Friday, April 27, 2012

It's the weekend! Opah!

Today was...
Not very bad or good, actually.
I'm sitting in my basement with Aaron and Ian, which is awesome. I love spending time with these guys. They're so much fun to be around. And we're all geeky together! Woohoo!

Not much has happened today.
Went to class, came home, video games, went to work, came home.
Although, I have to say...
I liked waking up and being someone's boyfriend.
It's a really really good feeling. I love being able to call her "my girl", and I love hearing her say "my boy".
It's kind of fun!
It makes me smile.

I'm a very happy person overall right now. I mean, I have my bad moments.. But I'm generally happy.
Which is nice.

That's my day!
Tomorrow, Jessica and I are watching some movies at my house. Then Sunday, we're going to go randomly do stuff! Maybe go to a park or something.
Sounds like a good weekend to me!

Good night everybody!

-Nolan

No comments: