Sunday, April 8, 2012

This blog is very rushed!

The title says it all...
I'm in a hurry to get this done.
It's not that I don't want to do it, it's that I'm busy, and I want to finish my work.
I'm writing an essay.
I studied a majority of today, listened to music, and talked with lots of friends.

Today wasn't really good, but it wasn't necessarily bad.

Hmm.
Yeah.

I don't want to go to class!
For some reason, I have a really bad feeling about this week.
I'm not sure why.
I just do.

Hopefully I can prove that feeling wrong!
Hopefully.

So good night everyone, sleep well!
I suppose you're reading this in the morning, so have a good day!

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Promise Me by Cauterize
  2. Young Blood Spills Tonight by Eyes Set To Kill
  3. Points of Authority by Linkin Park
  4. Champagne by Sugarcult
  5. The Remedy by There For Tomorrow
Video Game of the Day

Need For Speed: The Run


Youtube Video of the Day


Picture(s) of the Day


I laughed so hard.

This made me laugh so ha

















































































No comments: