Tuesday, April 17, 2012

AFK party time!

Today wasn't really bad, or good.
I found out that I got a 48 on that Bio test I had on Monday..
Well, I wasn't expecting anything higher than a 50, so at least my hopes weren't dashed.
But it does mean I need to step up my game. And get better grades.
On the final.
Because that's all that I have left.
















So I need to do that.
Uhh...

My day consisted of Dungeon Defenders, studying, eating, and.... That's it.
Oh, and some Mythbusters.
I got my ranger to level 74 today. Awesome.
This guy helped me level from 70 to 74, gave me a mythical weapon perfect for a trapper, and did two nightmare hardcore challenges for me, which got me two amazing weapons!
Oh, and he helped me get a genie familiar.
So I like him. He offered to help whenever I need it.
I'm now working on leveling my monk.
I want to be able to solo, and a trapper by itself can't do that easily. Due to the ninjas.
So I'm building a hybrid monk to accompany my trapper. That way, I can pop my epic traps, then put up auras to make areas of doom, then use the dps to clear out anything left.
It's going to be awesome. When everything is a decent level.

That's basically the extent of my day!

So... Yeah.
I'm off to sleep now.

That's a lie.
I'm going to keep playing Dungeon Defenders for a while, then go to sleep.

So good night!
Have a good day ( :

-Nolan

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Starships by Nicki Minaj
  2. Billie's Bounce by Buddy Rich
  3. Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha
  4. Anywhere But Here by Mayday Parade
  5. Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade
Video Game of the Day

Vagrant Story. Oldschool PS1 game. Really awesome.

Youtube Video of the Day

You're welcome.


Picture(s) of the Day








I made that one!





No comments: