Friday, April 13, 2012

Nobody invites Stefan...Awwwww....

Well let's see here...
I'm blogging on my second laptop right now, because I'm playing league of Legends with some of my friends!
It's fun. And I've decided to blog here each time the game loads, that way I can go to sleep right away when I want to go to sleep!
Brilliant!

I like League of Legends. I'm trying a crit page Ashe build, and it works great. All crit runes, except for my quints, which are crit damage runes. It gives me around 21% crit chance, with about 15% extra crit damage.
Along with masteries, I have a level 1 crit of 144 damage.
It's ridiculously entertaining.
I like this.
It's fun! I really like it.

My day was uneventful. Pretty boring actually.
Not much happened.
Went to class.
Came home.
Went to work.
Came home.
Video games!

Today was....
Lonely. Especially the night. It was bad...
I'm still feeling... Lonesome.
I just...
Sigh. Not a happy camper tonight.
Well, there's a lot of reasons why. But this isn't about that.
So none of that. I'm pretty much going to leave my post there.
I'm bored, so I'm going to go back to playing video games!

Good morning everyone, have a good day ( :

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Ticket To Heaven by 3 Doors Down
  2. Hiatus by Sugarcult
  3. Be Somebody by Kings of Leon
  4. Surrender by Matchbook Romance
  5. Everlong by Foo Fighters
Video Game of the Day

League of Legends

Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day


Because this is the only picture on this laptop. ;
Hahaha.


No comments: