Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 4! Still going!

I have to say, tonight was wonderful.
I got to hang out with that girl and her friend, and her friend's brother!
Ah hell.
I'm going to start using their names now. It's easier than just using pronouns.

"That girl" is Jessica, and her friend is Meghan.
I was hanging out with Jessica and Meghan, and Meghan's brother.
It was awesome!

First we got to sit back and watch Meghan and her brother play Call of Duty (on the wii, so not REAL CoD)
It was really really entertaining. We realized Meghan can't run up stairs, she gets caught in sewers, and they both throw lots of grenades at each other. It was awesome.
Then we watched some Monty Python. We all started quoting the movie and following along with the lines.
So... We'd all seen it quite a few times. Obviously.

Then Meghan and her brother went out to King Soopers to get some food.

Jessica and I basically sat around and played with the kitty and watched Monty Python.

Then they came home, and.. Well, I don't eat real food for dinner. Maybe a cheese tortilla and an apple.
They came home with those little steak things, and 4 cobs of corn.
That's SO MUCH FOOD to me!
I mean, 2 waffles is a lot of food to me.
Seriously. I hate eating. With a passion.

But.. I ate with them around me.
And it was one of the most fun dinners I've had in a while, aside from the one with my family together.
We were eating dinner, and laughing about random stuff, when it got silent.
We were eating our own little portions, then.. Meghan's brother starts putting butter on his corn, saying "Mmm yeahh.. Get some butter all over that. Yeahhh... Mmmm. Oh, and some salt? OH and pepper?? Oh you dirty dirty girl.. Yeahh I like it like that." Then licking the corn cob......

Well we all lost it. And laughed. Very hard.
I can no longer eat corn and not laugh. Or feel dirty, spreading all that delicious hot butter over it.
Hahahaha. I'm laughing just thinking about that.
I swear.. They (Mostly Jessica) are some of the few people that can consistently make me smile without being around me. Just thinking about hanging out with them makes me laugh.
So yeah.

When I started this blog, I thought it was going to be the c-c-c-combo breaker night.
But I sat back and thought about it, and it's not.
Yup!

That's my day.
Mostly my night.
My day was bad. I was having emotional issues on top of....
Okay, this is small and silly, but it's really really true.
So I kind of like music, right?
More than like. Music is the best thing on this earth.
And every day, I take my earbuds with me to class so I can have music with me in between trips and during my off hour. I know it's silly, but music is what helps me through those short times.
I woke up in an unhappy mood and.. Well, I got to the parking garage and reached for my earbuds..
And they weren't there. That's a small thing to be unhappy with, but.. It really really hurt.
So I was depressed and unhappy basically all day.
But I got home and went to work, then came back and went to Meghan's with Jessica.

That's my day in a nutshell!

So good night everybody, have a good day when you wake up!

You know the drill..
I'm off to play video games until I go to sleep.
Probably Dungeon Defenders, maybe a little Street Fighter.
Bye bye ( :

-Nolan

No comments: