Sunday, April 8, 2012

Watched Top Gear! Slept! Listened to Music!

Well.
I basically summarized my entire post in my title haha.
That's literally all I want to talk about.
This might be my shortest post yet!

I was looking at my blog today.. Turns out, my views are steadily going down. Eh.
Oh well.
I'll hopefully find bigger and better things to talk about!
So right now, only my devoted few viewers are still reading these posts.
(I maintain that about 2 or 3 people check this blog daily, and according to my view counter, I might be right!)
But that really doesn't bother me right now.
In fact, nothing is really bothering me right now.
It's kind of weird.

Oh well!

Happy Easter everybody!
Eat chocolate and celebrate rabbits.
I'm pretty sure that's what Easter is about, right?

-Nolan

No comments: