Saturday, April 21, 2012

Watching me some GI Joe. Right meow.

Tonight....
Tonight was fantastic!

It was easily the best night I've had in months.
In fact, today started out being absolutely terrible.
I woke up late, I went to class and slept through almost all my classes.
I had a really bad day.

Came home, played some video games and watched Two-Headed Shark Attack! on Netflix.
It was.....

Yeah. It's just like the title sounds.
It was one of those movies.
It was funny.
I think the only reason the shark had two heads was so the producers could take everyone down in pairs.
Yeah.
That was that.

Then I had a friend over!
A girl.
A female!
In my house.
That's crazy talk!
She came over around 7:30 or so, and just left.
We watched a couple movies and made more movie plans!

We watched Fern Gully (a 'fairies in the forest opposing the evil INDUSTRY' movie. Green propaganda for kids!)

It was cute. It was a kid's movie, and I liked it!
Then we watched the first Hangover movie.
We got about 1/3 of the way into the second Hangover, before we talked about cats, and both of us said something to the effect of "right meow".
We turned off Hangover and watched Super Troopers!
It was an amazing night.
She loved Frankie (my puppy) and Frankie really really liked her!
It was fun just sitting on the couch and watching funny movies.
Throughout the night we mentioned other movies, saying,
"Have you seen this movie? No? OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO SEE IT!"
So we're going to start making a list of movies that the other one of us needs to see.

It was an awesome night.
So I took my medication, and I'm watching GI Joe! The cartoons! Because they have that on Netflix.
Also, every time Snake Eyes comes in, it plays generic asian ninja music.
It's awesome.

So I'm going to play some Dungeon Defenders and head to sleep soon!
Good night every body ( :

-Nolan

No comments: