Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Good Day Streak: Still Going!

Again, I had an amazing night.
I went and picked up Jessica around 5ish. Not a good idea, considering everyone and their entire extended family gets off from work about that time. So it took a bit longer than normal to get there.
But I made it! I got there and helped her dad move a table into the kitchen.
Part of me thinks he was waiting for me to test me, in which case, I passed the test!
We basically just did what we do every time.
Wait to take over the WORLD!
Pinky and the Brain joke right there.

But anyway.
We took silly webcam pictures then watched random stuff.
We watched a stand-up comedy routine.
Then Robot Chicken.
Then Tangled.
Then Robot Chicken.
Then Zombieland.
Then Robot Chicken.

We kept getting distracted and bored of the movies, so we went back to Robot Chicken.
Quite a few times actually.
That was our night.
We ended up talking about a lot of really really deep and personal topics.
I don't regret any of that. We talked about so much.
We opened up in a way that neither of us had done in a while.
It was... Freeing? I guess that's the right word. It was just a good night.
It was awesome.

Tomorrow, we're going to Old Town to walk around and do random stuff!
That should be a good time too. She's going to show me how to play the piano!
Also, we've decided to learn to play the ukulele and violin together.
So we can do that in Old Town. Like bosses.

Yup.
Today was good!
I will talk to you all again tomorrow.
Today?
Either way.

Have a good morning everyone! Today will be good ( :

-Nolan

Stupid YouCam watermark.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

D'AWWWW :)
You two are cute! :) haha