Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Made it!

I made it!
I was scared of today.
But I made it through today.
Well, yesterday.

So yeah.

I'm leaving this post short because I don't really feel like writing a long post.
Long story short.

I woke up, went to class, bought LUNCH for the first time in a long time.
It was strange.
Then I went home, played music, listened to music, (tried to) write music, then played a bunch of video games to keep myself distracted!

Then I went to pick up Jessica (her car's coolant system got all jacked up), and we basically sat around at home and watched random Netflix stuff!
Archer, Gabriel Iglesias, Steve Byrnes.. Various funny things.

We made funny faces.


While I'm in a good mood, I'm going to get off my blog now!
Good morning world, and I hope you have a fantastic day ( :

-Nolan

No comments: