Monday, April 30, 2012

Not a bad day.. So my good day streak? Yeah. Still going.

Well.. Today was.. Interesting.

HAH.
Joke's on you.
It was boring.

Woke up depressed. Very depressed.
In fact, I'm still a little depressed.
But, I swear Jessica is psychic. I woke up upset, and she sent me a cute message that made me smile.
She manages to make me smile every day, even if it's just over text.
It makes me happy that she makes me happy.
If that makes sense.

I don't feel like blogging at the moment.
I'm.. I don't know.

However, I would NOT call today a bad day.
So my streak is still going! Woot woot!
Tomorrow will most likely be pretty boring.
But Wednesday, Jessica and I are having another movie night. And Thursday, we're going to get lunch with Christine and Caleb! A large portion of their class are being hormonal immature stupid people.
So we're going to walk in and take them to lunch.
Because they really need an escape.

So yeah.
I'm excited for Wednesday and Thursday ( :
Hopefully this weekend, Jessica and I can go hang out and do fun stuff outside the house!
She's going to teach me to play the violin one of these days.
Which I'm looking forward to.

This picture is the background on my laptop, phone, and iPod! It's my favorite.



No comments: