Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Today's blog post is: boring!

Hmmm.
I really don't understand!

My blog posts have gotten....
More and more terse.
Short. Boring.
Lazy.

I really don't know why.
It might be just because... My moods have been so random, so diverse, so crazy that.. My blog writing is just.. Awkward.
I don't get it.

Oh well!
I know one of these days, my blogs will go back to being interesting, crazy, and funny!
It's just a slump.
It's a blogging... Writing block.
It's like writer's block!
But.. A long version of it.
Really long-term writer's block!
I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

So, sorry to all of you guys who are reading this daily.
I'm sure by now, reading this blog is more of a little chore than an exciting part of your day.
Or perhaps it is still fun for you!
If we don't talk often, or if you're genuinely interested in my life.
Which would be pretty awesome.
So if you're one of those people, thank you very much. Your readership means a lot to me : )

Hmm.
Today.
It was.... Not really good.
Woke up (on time, even a little early!) and made it to class on time.
On Tuesdays, I have a 3 hour lab at 11:00. It's really really not how I want to start my day.
But it's necessary. For my biology class. I don't like it. I really don't.
I had an anxiety attack in the middle of it. Hyperventilating, heartbeat spiked, got confused...
Yeah. It wasn't good.
But I calmed myself down, and promptly passed out. My professor woke me up.
I felt terrible. It looked like I just fell asleep.
Wasn't good.

Anyway.
Then I went to abnormal psychology! Love that class, love the professor.
He's awesome.
A cute girl walked in late, and swore because she was 3 slides behind in her notes.
So I gave her my laptop, because I had all the notes.
Nice guy points +1.

Hooray!
What happened after that....
Went home.
I wanted to work out today.. I really did.
But I'm so damn achy from yesterday. I overworked myself yesterday.
So hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to work out. I'm gaining weight. I'm getting fat.
I really need to go back to working out daily.

Not much has happened since then. Talked with my friends.
One of my friends, and her friend, made a blanket fort. It made my day.
It made me smile.

Right now, my life consists of class, work, video games, studying, and Dr. Who.
I watch netflix way too much. I mean seriously.
I started Dr. Who... A while ago. I don't remember.
But I'm on season 4, episode 12. Each episode is around 45 minutes long.
I think tomorrow, I'm going to see how many episodes I watch per day.
I started playing Bad Company 2 today. I already have it on Steam, so I figured I should play it more often.
I like it! When I had Xbox Live Gold, I played it a lot.
I mostly worked on Recon. On PC, I'm working on Medic and Recon.
I'm a fan of sniping. I'm pretty good at gauging distance and bullet drop.
In a video game. I'M SO COOL.

I... I feel a little depressed right now. I'm hoping it'll go away soon.

Let's see...
Oh! I take Seroquel and Lamictl at the same time most nights. As an experiment, I took Lamictl 2 hours before I took Seroquel.
It worked a little better. Usually I'd take them both at the same time and promptly pass out within the hour.
I think that taking them at separate times means the "drowsy periods" don't overlap. So I can stay awake easier.
I'm pretty out of it. I mean, if I focus on something, I don't feel out of it.
But when I try to shift my attention to something else, I feel all.... *weird hand motions*
Out of it. Drowsy. Fuzzy. I mean, not physically fuzzy. But.. Like my brain is 2 steps behind my body.
It's weird.
I'm hoping I'll wake up a little faster too.
I..... I really need to step up my work in college. I'm not studying nearly enough.
So hopefully I can do that.

Tomorrow, I'm going with my mom to see Bella Flec and Victor Wooten!!!!
Oh my goodness I'm so excited!
It's going to be amazing.

I'm done for now, so I will update tomorrow!

Good morning everybody!
Have a good day.

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Heartache and a Pair of Scissors by Slipknot
  2. Halloween by Dave Matthews Band
  3. My Friends Over You by New Found Glory
  4. Los Angeles by Sugarcult
  5. Haiyani Spain by Maximum the Hormone
Video Game of the Day

Battlefield: Bad Company 2


Youtube Video of the Day



Picture(s) of the Day






No comments: