Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm bored! So..... Yeah. That's my blog for the day.

In child psychology, we're talking about different disciplines that parents used as punishment..
Some are pretty funny and creative!

If the kids were fighting, they were told to draw pictures of what they were arguing about.
Another parent gave the kids each a separate accent (british, indian, etc), and they had to use them while arguing. I think that's hilarious. I want to try that out some time.
There's always the dish soap in the mouth, which can work or backfire.. Badly.
If they misbehaved, mom would dump a bag of rice on the table and make them count the grains.

There are some awesome ideas. I will have to keep those in mind!
They sound effective.

--------------------

Last night, I was falling asleep. Shocker, right?
You know how when you lay really still, you become aware of every inch of your body?
I was laying there, and I felt something on my arm. Sometimes I feel that randomly, so I wasn't sure if it was real. Until it moved up my arm. I flipped out, knocked the pillow away, smacked my arm and threw the spider across the room. It took me a while to calm down. It was exciting. Quite intense actually.
It was almost as scary as almost falling out of your chair. That's so crazy!
Almost falling out of your chair spikes your heartbeat. It's really really scary.

I think one of the things that pisses me off the most in life is hearing a girl get called a slut. I mean.. Really.
It's just so.. Brutal. There is no time when using it is okay. I think my friend Maddie said it pretty well.


"I'm kind of confused about this name calling thing... You know, girls calling other girls whores because they aren't virgins?
Let me start off with this.... GIRLS AREN'T WHORES UNLESS THEY SLEEP WITH SHIT TONS OF PEOPLE. So don't call a girl a whore unless you know the full story, because chances are they were probably raped, if not, them being sexually active is THEIR CHOICE, does them being sexual REALLY affect you that horribly? More than likely no.
I don't see how someone being sexually active has ANYTHING to do with you unless they give you an STD/HIV... So why hate the ones who do something different?
I know that some girls think it's "gross" or " not classy" but a girl as simple as ME could act classy and still not be a virgin, and I know it's their opinion but KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
What possible harm could someone LOSING THEIR VIRGINITY have on you? Exactly, so don't call a girl a whore unless you know they're actually what fits the politically correct definition of it."

I like her point.
Out of every word in the dictionary, 'slut' is probably one of  the few that really piss me off.

--------------------


Today, I had an interesting time holding my sign.
A car full of guys drove up and all yelled "GAAAAAAY!" at me.
I took a flamboyant bow, smiled at one and said:

"Hey cutie! Remember me? Probably not.. You were drunk and all you really saw was the back of my head."

And then winked.

It was interesting watching 4 jaws drop and one guy try to explain himself.

I laughed.

--------------------

That's really my blog for the day...
I'm booooooooored.
Tomorrow will be an amazing day : )
I'm sure of it.
I'll explain later.

I'm at Caleb's and I'm having a fantastic time!
I love these guys.

Good night! I will see you all tomorrow.

-Nolan
--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Way of the Fist Five Finger Death Punch
  2. Anarchy in Tokyo by 30 Seconds to Mars
  3. Passion by All That Remains
  4. Bend to Squares by Death Cab For Cutie
  5. The Bucket by Kings of Leon
Video Game of the Day

Resident Evil 4

Youtube Video of the Day

I'm such a hipster. I was watching his videos before he was sponsored, and still had his emo haircut.

Picture(s) of the Day


No comments: