Thursday, March 29, 2012

This blog is boring, but read it anyway. Because you love me!

Long-ass title!
But.. It basically says it all.

I'm... Really not in the mood to do this.
I'm not going to whine and complain though!
Last time I did that, I had to have a serious talk with a friend about my blogging habits ^_^
That was... Actually, it was a really good night.

Anyway.
I guess today was just....

A lot.
Emotional roller coaster.

It's interesting....
I usually look at this blog like a sort of.. Cyber therapist.
Like someone I can vent to.
But tonight.. I just feel different.
I don't want to bother people with my complaining!
So instead, I'm just going to ramble on about what I'm feeling : )

I seem to be on a roll with writing a bunch on a blog, then deleting it all because it's too.. Emotional.
That's what just happened basically. Hahaha.
I wrote for a good 10 minutes then erased it all.

I guess I just am not in the mood to blog tonight.

Emotions!
Wheeeeee.

Check out this picture I found!
So many emotions!
And it's weird being able to.. Realize that you can feel each one of those.
Read over it!
It's actually really interesting to read it and remember the different times you've felt that way.

-------------------

This one!
Today, I did something... Abnormally mainstream.

I posted a photo on that "Most beautiful teen" crap on Facebook.

I've already gotten tons of shit from multiple people for posting it.
So I'm going to make this clear!

1. I don't care about "winning".

2. I'm not trying to get attention.

3. I got. Bored. I literally had nothing to do, and I wanted to do SOMETHING. So I posted one.

4. And plus I now am getting random friend requests. I need more people to talk to! And this way, I can get more input on my more important posts : )

*NOTE*
If you're reading this right now, and unless you have told me directly that posting that picture was stupid, I'm not bitching about you! I'm talking about the people that were.. Quite brutal to me. That were determined to try and hurt me.

Just gotta make that clear haha.

In fact, the people that have given me shit were more.. People I didn't know personally. Who decided that they needed to tell me that I was an attention whore.
So if you're my friend, and we talked today, and you didn't give me shit, thank you very much. : )

I'm really not in a good mood right now.
In case you couldn't tell.
Goodness me.
I'm very frustrated.
It's so weird.
I'm angry, and I don't even know why!
That's not true, I just.. I don't know how to describe it.
Hmph.

Something else!
I'm... Extremely emotional right now. Haha.
So I changed my cover photo on Facebook to this!


Why?
I don't... Actually.... Know.
I want to.. Have something to be passionate about.

I want to help people.
I want to volunteer to help To Write Love On Her Arms the next time I can.
... Correction, I will be volunteering to work with TWLOHA.
I mean, I don't know what I'll be able to do, or anything.
I just.... I want to help people move through what I've been through.
I want to help people. 
I really am looking forward to helping with that : )

I guess I want to.. I don't know!

Ugh.
I just don't know.
Right now, my emotions are ALL over the place!
I have no idea what to say, what to think, what to do, what to write about!

Ohhh my goodness.
I'm getting dangerously close to having a panic attack on a blog.

Give me a second to breathe.
...
...
...
There we go.
Little more calm-ish.
I'm pretty tired actually.
Haha.

So, I'm going to.. Go.... To sleep now.

I really need to get off this computer for a while haha.
So I hope tomorrow I'll write a happier blog!

I read over this blog about 5 times before I posted it...
I wanted to make sure it didn't turn into me constantly complaining. 
I hope it didn't look that way. I didn't mean to write it that way, at least.
Well, I'm tired of reading and re-reading this post, so.. I'm gonna post it! And go to sleep.
I'm tired of being awake right now. Soooo... Yeah.

*NOTE*
If you're one of those dutiful readers that read my posts everyday, thank you again for putting up with all my crazy emotions.

Sleep well everybody.
Or have a good day, depending on when you're reading this!

-Nolan

--------------------

Top Five Songs of the Day
  1. Los Angeles by Sugarcult
  2. By My Side by 3 Doors Down
  3. I Miss You by Blink-182
  4. King For A Day by Green Day
  5. Devil's Swing by Godsmack
Song Lyric of the Day

~I miss you.~

-I Miss You by Blink-182

(Simplistic lyrical choice but.. I'm sure we're all missing someone).

Video Game of the Day

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 
(Most recent one).



Youtube Video of the Day




Picture(s) of the Day





No comments: