Monday, March 19, 2012

Short optional update post! Right before I go to sleep.

This post is going to be short and to the point, because I want to sleep. However, Internet, I feel like you should know how I'm feeling. Because..
It's.. Important to you? Nah not really.
But I figure I should say it anyway.

So... Short story.
I've been going through a lot lately, I've been miserable, I've been upset constantly. Even when I felt good, I knew it was fake.

However.. Right now, I feel.. Genuine happiness. There's a lot to explain, there's so much to explain. But frankly.. The more I would say, the more I would regret saying it. It would only cause drama, it would start arguments, and it wouldn't be beneficial for anyone.

So, Internet.. I will leave it at:

I'm happy. I really, truly am.
I haven't felt this way in a long time, but.... Now I know I can feel it.
You know?

This mood won't lay forever, and I know that. I feel it slightly fading, but.. Well, I've hit a high point, a turning point. A place I needed to reach.
So.. Yeah.

I'm going to go sleep now. :)

Good night world.
I'm happy.
I really am.

Hopefully.. I'll feel this way again.

No comments: