Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I need to find funnier blog ideas ._.

Let's see...
What do I talk about...

Hm.
I've decided that I wish my life was funnier.
I need to get a new job so I can actually be around people so I can tell funny stories about weird people!

Seriously!
I think I might apply for a few more jobs, just for that reason.
Actually, I want to apply for jobs because I need more money.
And I'm kind of bored standing on a corner, not able to talk, text, or call anyone.
I mean, I get to see tons of stupid drivers!
Ones that clearly don't deserve the license they use.
I also get to see tons of riced-out cars.
They make me laugh.

HOWEVER.
For the first time, I've seen a modified Honda Civic that I liked!
It was... Hmm.
I think it was an Accord LX that was a couple years old. It was longer, like the Prelude, and it had been lowered to the ground. Not low to the point that it would scrape the ground constantly, but lower enough to look different. It had a kit, but not the stupid low sweeper kits.
It was a kit that just kind of made the whole bottom of the car flush with itself, and the back had a new muffler, but not one of the huge ones. I think it actually was 2 smaller tips, as opposed to a massive "melon shooter" muffler.
It.. It also had a spoiler.
And so far, it's the only car I've seen with an aftermarket spoiler that looked good.
I mean.. It's still.....
A Honda freaking Civic.
But it looks nice!
It's a polished turd...
Looks and sounds like a pretty awesome car but.. It's still a Civic.

I'm STILL pissed about the lady in the R8 Spyder!
It legitimately bothers me that she owns such a car, and she can't drive it!
That's upwards of $150,000! And she grinds the gears!
Ugh.

I want a new car ._.
Mine is okay, but.. Well, I'm going to upgrade one of these days.

I've been browsing cars! For a while.
I mean, just recently. Pretty much after I wrote "I want a new car ._.", I started wandering around the internet, looking at cars.
Honestly, I think I'm going to buy a 2000 or 2001 2.5rs.

















One of those... Yum.
I like those!
And plus, it's a sporty and fun car that you can mod that's less than 15,000 dollars!
Maybe even less than 10,000. Sometimes.

Anyway.
Yeah. I'm going to buy one of those someday.
I love how they look.

--------------------

What else has happened today?
Not much. Woke up, ate some breakfast... Went to class..
Still sitting in my Abnormal Psychology class.
We're talking about eating disorders today!
Woohoo.
How exciting.

I don't particularly want to think about this subject right now..
I already feel guilty for how much I ate for breakfast, and I know I'm going to be hungry for lunch, but.. I'm not going to want to eat lunch.
Sigh..
Now I'm frustrated. I hate eating.
I hate that I'm so hungry all the time!
I really do!
I mean, I also need to pick up working out again today.
Ashley and I are starting to remind each other to eat and work out.
I need to remember to work out tonight.

I was going to say, "Remind me to!"
But then I realize that I'll actually end up posting this blog right before bed.
So hopefully I'll have worked out.

Well, I'm off to... Sit here in class and do nothing.
I'll keep blogging later!
See ya!

--------------------

Well, it's 10:43 at night.
I went home, stayed home from work, felt like shit most of the day.
Physically.

I talked with my brother-in-law, and he grabbed an expert opinion on the cars I'm looking at.
Originally, I wanted a 2006 Subaru Impreza wrx.
Little too expensive, so I checked out the 2001 2.5rs.
Great car, good price! But my brother-in-law's friend suggested that a 1999 Legacy GT might be great!
Much cheaper, but still as good as a 2001 2.5rs.
So, as of now, that's the car I'm going to buy next.
Besides, they're only around 6-7k!
And with that cheap of a price, it means I can spend more money on mods!
I'm really excited to start saving up for that as soon as I pay off other stuff.
I like that car very much.
So yeah..
That's what's next in my life.















--------------------


I just deleted about 15 minutes of blogging.

It was all about me.
I really need to keep the sob stories out of these posts.
Makes for boring reads.

ANYWHO.

Uh. I'm bored.

Actually, I'm done blogging.

Also, I'm not going to put in that "Daily" stuff because..
I'm sleepy.
So I'm going to go to sleep.

Good night!

-Nolan


--------------------


If you were given the chance to know the date and time of your death, would you take it?


No comments: