Sunday, March 11, 2012

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinecraft!

Hello!

First day of my break!

I spent it doing some yard work until about 2ish, then basically went to my room to relax.

I've been hanging out and playing games, talking with people, and watching some Netflix.

Starting Monday, I'll actually have people to hang out with.
Until then, I'm just..... Hanging out.

My dad rented the movie Immortals at Redbox!

It was pretty cool.
I mean, it's an obvious 300 ripoff, but it's actually pretty cool.

I mean, it was supposed to be a movie involving Greek mythology.......
Erhh..

The writers obviously failed any class involving any sort of mythology in any sort of Greek setting in any sort of world at any sort of time.
Any.. Any any.

I'm tired!
In case you can't tell.
I'm feeling.. Out of it.

I'm not sure why.

I think I need to take my meds and go to sleep.

Meh.

I gotta blog first!

--------------------

I played a lot of Dead Space 2 today!
That game is fun!
I think it would be hilarious // terrible to make someone take a hit of acid, then play it.
SERIOUSLY.
It creeped me out playing it sober.
In broad daylight.
I can't even begin to imagine the terrifying trip you would have.

Then...

Minecraft!
Lots of minecraft.
In fact, that's why the title is Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinecraft.

Because it's fun.

So...
Instead of doing my "daily" things, I'm going to talk about Minecraft!
Cause I'm lazy.

Here is my house on Day 2..


As you can see in the extremely detailed and beautiful diagram.. I'm going to put towers up there.



This is the inside! It looks a little more.. Interesting.
Hopefully it should end up looking a little more fancy later on.
At least it's not bunches of cobblestone.


Hooray!
I made a farm!
I remembered a majority of the design from memory, but I had to look up the water flow distance.
Basically, you go and put a bucket of water at the top, and it automatically farms all the wheat and pushes it down to the collecting thing!
Hooray!
It makes it easier.
It only gives maybe 1 and a half stacks of wheat, but that's enough for now.
I'm going to go make a melon farm tomorrow. If I feel like it.
Or I might not.
Or I'll just go punch trees.

People always complain about their pickaxes breaking before they can find diamonds!
That's a first-world Minecraft problem...
I mine with flowers.
Unbreakable!


Multiple times, I ran up to my house to find out that multiple creepers have spawned there.
Turns out, there was a corner that didn't have a torch.
It was terrifying.
In this case, it was broad daylight, but I didn't have the materials to make a sword....
So I cowered behind my doors.
Then ran off the roof and killed the creeper with a pickaxe.

Here was the big activity of my day in Minecraft......


There are... Quite a few villagers over there.




THERE WERE SO MANY VILLAGERS. IT WAS OUTRAGEOUS.
LOOK.

SO MANY VILLAGERS.



So........ I did what I had to.


45 minutes of killing defenseless civilians later...

--------------------


Bam!
No more villagers.
I also walled up the village.
And broke down the doors.
And walled up the entrances to most of the houses.
And locked up anyone else.

I. Am. A. Terrible. Person.

Not as bad as when I play From Dust.

I'm the BEST GOD EVER.
I drown 90% of the population... BUT. I saved the lady who carries the flag.
And that's all that matters.
In fact, I'll talk about that game another day..
But anyway.

Basically, I went all Anakin on the villagers.



But!
It was worth it!
I got two fancy items at the end of the day..


Worth it!
A record, and an ender pearl.
I would definitely say that's worth it.
Those are very nice items.

Also, my skin is Zeus. Because when I ran a server, I ran around striking things with lightning.
Nah. But those items are kinda nice.

So that's my second day of Minecraft!
--------------------

So yeahhhhhhh!

That's basically what I've done today.

I'm sleepy-ish. 
So I'm gonna go to sleep.

Nah.
I'm gonna play Street Fighter IV. 
Then go to sleep.

So...
I'm gonna try and leave you with a question every night I blog!
Tonight's...

If you could go anywhere for spring break, where would you go?

Leave an answer in the comments (:

Good night every body!

-Nolan

No comments: