Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hmmm boring blog. Hahaha.. Banana.

Let's see....

See, again.. Nothing exciting happened. Again!

My life is boring on weekends.
Unless I'm actually with someone.
So... Maybe not.

It was boring.
What can I say.

Uh..
Woke up, ate breakfast.

Hung around the house.
Read a little.
Watched a bunch of Netflix.

I'm on the Office right now.
Gonna watch the whole series again.
I love that series...
Jim and Pam are so cute.

Sigh.
I wish I was like him hahah.

Oh well.

OH.
I picked up Dungeon Defenders.
It's a sick game.
I really like it.

I started with the Monk character.
Why?
Because the difficulty level is labeled 'Master'.

I like doing that in games.
In League of Legends, my first champion was Ezreal, because his difficulty level was pretty high.
In Soul Calibur, my first main character was Ivy because she was hard to play.
More recently, I picked Yoshimitsu on Soul Calibur IV.. He's fun.

I need to get SCV.
I've been waiting for that.
I REALLY need to pick that up.
Sigh.

Oh!
I made another friend today.
She's Maddie. We decided we are cat buddies ._.
We talk about.. Strange things.
A lot.

We are weird.
"When I'm bored, I lay on my floor, arch my back, and rock back and forth like a banana."

She said that today....
Made me laugh.
Very hard. It made my week ahead of time.
I'm pretty sure remembering that will make me laugh the rest of the week.

Hahaha.. Banana.

How else am I feeling. Hmm..

You know, I wish I could write short, sweet, to the point blogs.
Like Christine's!
If you have time, I would recommend reading her stuff.
I really really enjoy it!

I guess I wish I could write more blogs like Christine's and Ashley's.
I guess... I wish I could write blogs that were..
I don't know.

I wish I could write interesting, short blogs, every day. That way, people would be more inclined to read them every day.
Something I have to say, views aren't the ONLY reason I write my blog.
I judge the popularity of my blog on my views, that's it.
I want to bring in views because I want people to read my thoughts on things!
I just have to find better thoughts.. To write every day.

But that's not true. Lizzi said that people read my blog because people care about me and want to know about my life.
I hope that's true.
See what happens to me when I'm upset?

Geezzzz.. I get all..
Weird. And then my blog suffers for it.
Meh.

I suppose I could just stop writing for now, which works!
Rather than complain or bitch, I'm just gonna say that I'm heading to sleep!

That's a lie.
Gonna shower, then..
Curl up in bed with my iPod.
Good night!

Also, read those blogs I mentioned earlier (:
They're really good reads.. I think you would like reading them.
Thought-provoking, and all-around interesting (:

Sleeeeeeeep well peoples.

Haha... Banana.

-Nolan

No comments: