Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 54: Afternoon in old town!

Today was pretty good!

I woke up.. Was lazy.
Slept.
Ate cereal.

Etc.

Then Jessi and I went to Old town! Woo! It was really fun. We spent about 5 dollars in a claw machine.
Annnnnnnnnd won nothing.
Doesn't matter, had fun!

We basically walked around Old Town, window shopping and such. It was fun!
We both have stores that we go into and think "Ohhhhh god if we only had money."
She has the White Balcony, and I have the Killer Rabbit.
They are SO NICE. But it's all SO PRICEY.

Then we went to this lake in a neighborhood and sat around, listening to music, and talking.
It was really fun. I had a pretty awesome evening // night.

I was a good boyfriend!
Meghan brought the Wii to Jessi's house, but forgot the Wii remote.
SOOOO, being nice, I brought her my Wii remote to borrow. Well, we met halfway.
But I still brought it!

So now, I rented The Sitter.
It's an interesting movie so far!

Funny occasionally.
However, I'm SUPER excited because they're making a Three Stooges movie!!!!!
And Larry poked Kim Kardashian (sp?) in the eyes!
HAH. It was funny.

I'm excited.

Also, I think Sam Rockwell is pretty attractive.
When he's clean-shaven.


Fact of the day.

Anyway.

I'm off to finish the movie, then play video games and such!

Bye!

-Nolan

No comments: