Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 77: 3 months today!

Well, 3 months with Jessi today!
I suppose that's actually yesterday.

Hmm. Same difference.

Jessi and I had a FANTASTIC day together!
I picked her up around 11 in the morning, and we drove around.
We drove all the way up to Estes! I mean, UP to Estes. All the way up, and past Estes.
Drove up to some various trailheads and mountainous areas.
It was pretty.

Then we drove all the way down the Poudre!
We visited a few different places. We saw 2 of the top 3 haunted places in Colorado!
We looked at the Stanley Hotel. Didn't get to go in, but we went there.
We also stopped by the Cherry Store, and... Some Ark shop? I don't remember the name!
It was full of stuffed animals and adorable things. It was cute. I liked it.

Then we stopped by Bingham Hill Cemetary after our route through Estes.
It was cute, for a cemetary.
Well, not cute. It was... Quaint.
It's hard to explain unless you've been there.

Then we went home and watched some various stuff.
We watched Get Him To The Greek, then some of Russell Brand's stand-up.
Then.. American Dad? Then we listened to some music.

We watched a couple videos on Youtube as well. We watched some dance video.. Don't remember which one.

Ah! A "how-to" video on how to Dougie. And one of the moves that the guy did was the Cat Daddy! I felt accomplished for knowing that. I'd seen the song that it's from.

Let's see... That was the day.
It was absolutely fantastic. I spent the whole day with my wonderful girlfriend.
Then Ian and Ben came over! So we're gaming a bit.

Although...
Yeah, spending time with Jessi was easily the highlight of my month. The whole day with her was pretty amazing. Fantastic. Made me happy beyond belief.

3 months! I'm very very happy about that. Ah it was an amazing day.
All-around, perfect.

I'm going to sleep soon-ish. So.. Yeah.

Good night everyone.
I hope I can have another day this perfect some time soon (:

OH! Also. I added 2 cars to my Hot Wheels collection.
The newest 2011 Mini Cooper S, and the 2011 Aston Martin One-77.

I like them.

Okay, NOW I'm going to sleep. Soon.

Bye!
Sweet dreams everyone.

-Nolan

P.S:

I almost forgot! Jessi reminded me, and I forgot to mention it!
I have a WICKED driver's tan.
Think farmer tan, but darker.
Also, only on one arm.

It's.... Pretty bad.
But Jessi also has a passenger's tan!
We.. Kind of match?
In our own special way.
It's pretty awesome. We're special like that.
(:



No comments: