Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 76: Ah I wish I had a convertible.

Today was an iffy day.
Started out alright, the evening sucked, but I'm doing fine now.

Tomorrow, it's Jessi and mine 3 month anniversary!
It's a big deal for me.
The longest official relationship I've ever had!
And the best. By far.

I'm pretty lucky that she enjoys driving as much as I do!
In fact, instead of spending money on anything big, we're going to spend the day driving around.
I have a few places in mind that we're going to drive through. Scenic, and fun.

Ah.. The title. My brother-in-law has a Mazda Miata convertible...

I would kill for that car right now.
I mean, it being supercharged is just another awesome factor..
But I want a convertible! Especially right now.

Going for a drive with my girl in a convertible in the warm weather..
That sounds fantastic.

Instead, we get to use my Legacy wagon...
Well, at least my car runs!
No matter the car, I'm sure it'd be awesome.

So we're doing that tomorrow.
I'm excited.

At 11 in the morning! We get the whole afternoon.

Sounds good to me.
I'm going to bed early today.

So... Yeah..........
That's my blog!

See you all later!

-Nolan

No comments: