Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 82: Good day!

Well, today wasn't exciting at first..

Woke up in time for Ian and Shaun to leave..
Then sat around the house.. Being lazy.

Then Jessi said we should go to Subway!
So I went and picked her up.
And we went to Subway!

Got some food, and went to that little neighborhood lake, sat and ate, and fed the fishies some bread!
Delicious food and a cute time. Quite fun.
I love spending time with her.. It makes me feel happy.

We went and drove up around Horsetooth and up the canyon.

It was fun. Lots of awesome music.
She played me the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber..
And I liked some of it! I guess I'm slowly being able to REALLY listen to new stuff!
New stuff as in stuff I used to hate. Well, not hate, but dislike.
It was really fun.. Listened to really fun and dance-y music!
I loved it.

She was constantly car-dancing and it made me happy.
We can basically rap to the song Strange Clouds..
We're pretty boss.
Come to think about it, we can rap to a couple songs.
Woot!
We're totally gangster.
White kids.

So, she shouts random stuff at people, like runners and bikers and such.
I've kind of picked it up.. And I occasionally do it.
Today, I shouted "YOU CAN DO EET" to a guy riding up Horsetooth. I felt quite silly.
But it was also fun.

Then we headed back down, and went to Kohl's! She got 2 cute shirts there.
She got a Spiderman shirt that has " #AMAZING" on it!
And then I realized I had a Spiderman shirt on!
We slightly match.

.....

Kinda.
Same superhero.

Then I went and had coffee with a friend! It was nice just sitting and talking.

Then I went back to Jessi's and hung out with her and her dad, ate pizza, and watched some TV!
And played some Cruisin' World on her N64!
I love that game!

I tried the manual setting..
There's 4 gears.
And you can only shift up.
It was.. Interesting.

But we did pretty well. Won some races, lost some. But we dominated anyway!
I forgot how much fun that game was.. I can't wait to play again.

So....

It was a very, very good day.

Adios!

-Nolan

No comments: