Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 73: Steam takes your money!

Contrary to how the title of this blog looks, it's actually a good thing!
Steam does outrageous deals.

I took advantage of them!
So it turns out nobody bought me anything in return. Except Dane! Dane got me Trine 2. We'll try co-op one of these days.

Eh I don't care. I got some games today.
For $10, I bought Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition, Prince of Persia (newest one), Hydrophobia, and Stacking.
Phenomenal games. Hydrophobia especially! It's one of the prettiest games I've ever seen.
I'd post a screenshot but I'm too lazy.

Alright, I'll post one.


Pretty, eh? The entire game is based around a ship that's sinking. The water is GORGEOUS!
I mean, look at it!
It's a superb game. fun!

Yum.
I'm going to go play Far Cry 2 now.
And get some sleep sooner or later.

Hmm..

OH! I'm selling some 360 games, and it looks like I'll be getting around 70 for selling 3 games.
Winning!
I'm going to get a head start on building my gaming PC. Yay!

Okay. Now I'm done.

See you all later!

-Nolan

No comments: