Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 63: Reddit! Ted! DayZ!

Well, today was pretty good.

Got in two job applications. Panera and Chipotle.
Hopefully I make progress on that.

I like Reddit.
It's pretty awesome!
There was a guy setting up a sort of "Pay it forward" idea on Steam.
Basically, you comment and give an idea of what kind of game you want on Steam, and hopefully someone comments on your comment, offering to buy you that game!
I've had a couple offers. One for SSF4AE, one for Trine 2, and one for Bulletstorm. 
The minute I have.. Some sort of money, I plan on buying a couple of those people a game if I have the money for it.
It's a REALLY great idea, and I love it.

I went and saw Ted with my wonderful girlfriend.
It was hilarious!
As good as 21 Jump Street, if not better.

So yeah!
My friend Shaun bought both of us Arma II so we can play DayZ together.
Assuming we get it working. 

It's fun so far.

Yup!

Good night everyone. Hopefully I get those Steam games from those people (:

-Nolan

No comments: