Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 52: Jessi!

Yeah..
Jessi was basically the only good part of the day!
We hung out and watched some Metalocalypse.
It's actually really funny!
Never really seen it a lot, but I really thought it was funny.

We also sat down and talked about a lot of various things.
It was all really good too.
I'm so glad we can sit down and talk.
She's pretty damn awesome (:

Not much else really happened today.
I just sat around and was bored.

So right now, I'm watching the new Transformers movie!
It has Wash from Firefly! He's awesome.

And it has one of the UGLIEST cars I've ever seen.

The new Corvette Stingray concept.



Look at that thing!
It's DISGUSTING.

Ugh. The back is especially atrocious.
This car disgusts me.
My jimmies have been rustled.

I'm also chowing down on some pretzels. I adore these things.
Omnomnom.

Uh..
Yeah.

The transformations in this movie are superb.
They also made the Ferrari a total badass.
It should be!
Gorgeous car.


I'm going to go watch my movie!
And perhaps play some kind of video game.

Nighty-night!

-Nolan

No comments: