Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 55: I don't really have much to say right now.

AT 8:15:

In this case, the blog title isn't bad!
I'm not upset or anything.

Just exhausted.

Not sure why.
I just feel physically... Mehh. Still feel achy.
And a little out of it.

I haven't even been in the mood to play video games today.
It's kind of strange. I'm just... Tired.
Physically and a little mentally.

Hmm.
I suppose I should sleep.
OH.

Also, in Old Town yesterday, I saw one of these in the parking lot.
















First Maserati I've seen so far.
I'm not exactly sure what year it is, or if it's that precise model...
But it's there!
I saw a pretty Maserati.

Jessi said I'm going to get in trouble some day, because if I see a car I like, I might take a picture and walk up and look in the window. I only take a picture if it's really nice!
I acknowledge that I look like a creeper.
But I like pretty cars! And nice cars. So I like looking at them like a total creeper.

I tried out Crimson Viper on SSF4 today.
Fun, but I don't think she really fits my play style.

I've been watching Metalocalypse. It's actually really funny! I like it.

I also started Spaced a few days ago.
British humor. It's hilarious!
Silly British people.

I'm also chowing down on these things.






















Shaun got me addicted to them.
I'm eating them one at a time though, because I'd rather not explode my tongue with sugar.
Just have to diligently brush my teeth like a good boy!

I want to go play a video game.
Not sure what though.

I have 83 games on Steam.
Whoa. When did that happen?

I'm going to go play something.

Maybe Mount and Blade.

Or Street Fighter.


I'm stuck at a spot in Half-Life 2 and I'm too lazy to figure it out.


Maybe Dungeon Defenders. I haven't played that in a month or two. That's crazy! I might do that.

Or Tribes. That's really fun.

Or Dawn of War II.

Or Space Marine.
Not sure.

Oh well!

-Nolan

*UPDATE*

It's12:09!

Obviously.

I updated my blog!

Obviously.

I texted Jessi a little bit after I wrote the blog and asked if she wanted to do anything later, in case she had free time.

About.. 10-ish?
She texted me and asked if I wanted to get ice cream!
Duh.
Late night ice cream is the BEST kind of ice cream.

So I hopped in the shower and shaved my face like a boss, in under 7 minutes or so.

I picked her up, and we started brainstorming on places to get ice cream.
I suggested Spooners, so we drove down to Harmony and Timberline-ish (into that Front Range Village thing), and checked it out.
Closed.

Drove to Cold Stone!
Closed

Walrus?
Closed.

....McDonalds?
Closed.

Burger King!
Closed.

Really? Really?

King Soopers it is.

So we went and picked out some small ice cream containers.
I got Blood Orange, she got Summer Strawberry.
I had to drop her off at home, so we didn't have time to eat them together, but hey!
We still spent time together.

I cherish every minute with that girl.
Same with every kiss.
Ah I swear. Those kisses never last long enough.

My night is now 1000000x better.
I'm in a much better mood now that I got to see her tonight.

Well.
Now I'm going to go play some games.
No clue which ones, but I'll figure it out.

Good night again!

-Nolan

*/UPDATE*

No comments: