Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 65: DayZ, Rainmeter, FUN.

Well, today wasn't eventful.

However, I got a chance to try DayZ with Shaun.
It was AWESOME.

We died. Quite a few times.

But we're learning how to play.
Which is good.

I found the Bethesda Pack on Steam... It's $50 for Fallout: New Vegas, Brink, Hunted: Demon's Forge, and Skyrim.

If I have the money by the end of the sale, I'm either getting that, or the Ubisoft Pack.
Assuming I have the money.

I found a fun new program called Rainmeter.
It's...

Hmm.
Well, I'll just show you what it is.

Theme 1: Skyrim


Theme 2: S.H.I.E.L.D.


Theme 3: Destiny Unknown


Theme 4: Mass Effect



Every single bit of these is fully customizable.
Links and such to different things.
Websites, EXE's, etc.

Here's the website to get it from:
http://rainmeter.net/cms/

I'm using the Skyrim one right now.
I'll probably use the S.H.I.E.L.D. one next.

I'm going to give making these a try.
It'd be really fun.

Not now.
I need sleep.
I took my meds and I'm exhausted.

I'm off to sleep!

-Nolan

No comments: