Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 71: Nananananananananananananananana BATMANNNNNNNNN!

I saw the new Batman movie!
It was awesome!
Saw it with Cameron, Geoffrey, and Brayden.

Very good movie.
My list of (recent) favorite movies is now:
1. The new Batman
2. The Grey
3. Ted

Good movies. This one was pretty damn epic.
They managed to capture the sheer ferocity of Bane from the comics, but gave him more sophistication and..
Presence. They gave him a MASSIVE presence. Booming, terrifying voice, strong stance.. Etc.

Pretty awesome.

Geoff and I played through 2/3 of Resident Evil 5 today.
Oh yeah, I'm at Cameron's house.

But since it's early in the morning, I'm only going to stay here for a short time.
I took my medication, so once I start falling asleep, I'll head home.

Once I'm asleep, I'll most likely sleep for a good 9 hours, so I'd rather be home than sleep all day at Cameron's house.


Hmmm.


Yeah.
That's my day.


I hope to see Jessi today!
I got out of the movie around 2:30, and texted Jessi. She was slightly awake, so I called her and said good night! I hope that helped her fall asleep a little better.
I don't know.. I love hearing her voice and it helps me relax. I like to think my voice does the same!


So good night Jessi!
Or good morning. Or both.



Well, I'm done. Gonna go play Street Fighter with Geoff. Then go home and sleep.


G'night!


-Nolan 

No comments: