Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 81: Today...

Today....

Nothing happened.
Stayed at home, browsed Reddit, listened to music.

Later in the afternoon, I went with Jessi to get some clothes at Kohl's!
I liked it. Most of the stuff she tried on, she didn't like. But we did find a cute shirt!
It's green and white, with cut-out sleeves that were loose.
It was very cute. I like it on her, she can wear it perfectly.

Ian and Shaun came over tonight as well.
Hung out, played games.

I was in a fantastic mood when they showed up, so I'm doing my hardest to keep my mood happy.
It's one of those goals.

I need to be happy more often.
So I'm trying it.

I picked up a new drink!
"Marley's Mellow Mood."

It's supposed to be relaxing.
I'm saving it for a day when I'm not happy or I'm stressed, then I'll drink it.

I wanted to drink it tonight to try it out, but I didn't know how it would react with my medication..
I don't want to explode or something.
I'll have it later this week. Hopefully it'll be fun!

See you all later.
Gonna pop some magic white pills, then go to sleep!

Past my bedtime anyway.

-Nolan

No comments: